Thursday, October 11, 2007

noT feeeLing vEry GOOD!

Hi there! Well Hari Raya is just around the cornner ....
Selamat Hari Raya Aldifitri to all Fella Malaysian and to those who celebrate Aldilfitri. It has been quite some times since i mentioning about my future job, what i have been advise by my dad is really true; I can't be waiting only.

Dear Ms Cai, what is taking so long about my application? God Please here my cry, I actualy seriuesly need to get back to work soon; because i can't be staying home waiting for nothing! Ms Cai, I prayed that you can give me a confirmation!

ERM ... today actualy has been the 70 to 80 days of NOT WORKING already; time really fly, currently I'm just sitting home day and night waiting for Ms.Cai to confirm my position only but since 1 month alreay and hasn't getting any news yet!!!

One thing is good, so far at 11th of October 2007; i have celebrated 3 person's birthday.

7th of October: my Dad.
10th of October: Hong Hong (4 years old kid)
11th of October: Siew Quin

coming will be Mei Yean, Lucas Lee, Suli, Jerry, and Melissa birthday. Blessed Birthday first. God Bless You.

cheerz,
Alex

No comments: