Saturday, March 28, 2009

Alone in Male, Maldives

Dear Reader,

Here I am again reporting my status in Male, Maldives!
Yesterday I took some time off to be alone walking from the North of Male to the South of Male via East of Male, means from Artifical Beach to Vilingi Ferry Terminal via back Marine Area in Male; distance about 3 KM walk from Hotel (half the island walk). It was great seeing the local people enjoying thier day off playing by the seaside, playing cricket, football and several other sport.

Best thing is I saw a fello Maldivian, trying to show-off with his RX-7 by boasting his BOV sound in a less than quater mile straigth road in Male and I just don't understand them; why do they need BWM Z4 Roadster in Male? a S Class Series Mercedes Benz or Toyota Alpha MPV in Male where the land size is only 2KM by 2KM long only ... Somebody please tell me!!!!!!!

Well, the artificial beach located Nothern Part of Male is interesting; is actualy man made beach area for the local nor foreigner to enjoy the sea bathing in Male and to get around. Truly it's a great place to Holiday; I can't wait to visit the Resort Island (of cause not this trip) but I'll save up money for atleast 3 night stay in a exclusive Resort in Maldives withh my love ones.

Right now, just be a good boy enjoy whatever is available in Maldives and waiting time to be transfer to Doha and then back home. Hopefully, I'll be able to make my trip back to KL to celebrate my birthday back home with my family and friends.

Cheers,
Alex Tan

Gallery;
Artifical Beach in Male
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Again Plane Landing ...
Photobucket

Walking by the Sea Shore/Coastal Road in Male ..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Surfing ....
Photobucket

Monument to remembered the Tsunami that happens 4 years back in Maldives
Photobucket

Full of Crab
Photobucket

Power Plant in Male, Maldives
Photobucket

Petrol/Gasoline cost in Maldives
Photobucket

BMW Z4 Roadster
Photobucket

Male Prison
Photobucket
Photobucket

Male Dumpside
Photobucket

Male Learners Driving License Ground
Photobucket

Beautiful Soon Sun-Set mood ...
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: