Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My last day of service ....

Hello everybody ...

17th of June 2008 was eventually my last of working with my current employer dbix Systems Snd Bhd .... reason why leaving bcuz I was given a better oppurtunity to work oversea; whereby I'll be heading to Riyahd, Saudi Arabia soon.

Yes. I'm going to leave Malaysia pretty soon to a new land to restart my working life ... this have been talking since las year, where it all started on Male, Maldives Island ... then Singapore ... then later was eventually to Shanghai, China till recently I was offer a job as QA/QC cum Administrator in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

I'm schedule to leave KL as soon as early July once everything is past to me plus training is done in KL main office.

Cheers. Till then wait for my good news.

Alexi.Binks

No comments: