Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday, 0109 Hour!

Dear reader, I'm so sorry for hasn't been writting fo the past many days. A Thousand Appologies to all my readers. It been few days since I'm back from Singapore visit, and yet I have not been updating my Blog also...

Here are some update of my current activities (Completed and On-going);

- Still waiting for my Working Permit cum Visa to get approval
- Building Shannon Chan's computer
- Still in process of restoring V32 Pajero
- Manage to Sold the CRT Monitor, meet-up with a veyr good buyer
- Reveived back the 1GB MircoSD card from RMA
- Preparing myself again for another Singapore Visit
- Waiting the arival of ShiHui and his Girlfriend from Shanghai, China to Visit Malaysia 2007
- Organizing a Taman Negara Trip for my brother school
- Organizing a Genting Highland's day trip for ShiHui's students
- Waiting for Mega's Parent to arriveto Kuala Lumpur also
- can't wait to visit PAVILLION (the new shopping complex in Bukit Bintang)
- Pending response from BENq on mega's notebook repair
- Don't understand why STREAMYX aka tmnutz also so slow and so dumb?
- That all folks.

Sorry if this is too boring .....
See Ya!!!

No comments: