Saturday, September 1, 2007

yesTeRday aNd 2DaY

erm ...
ThursdAy!
-nothing much happen to me; juSt SeNd dAdS car to Do SomE miNOR rePaired
-stAy hoME whoLE

Friday (31st August 2007)
MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA!
- well today is our country, 50th Celebration of Independant Day!
- I never actually celebrated; whereas just lepak around the house .. when our lunch with my Grandparent then later evening when shopping with my parentz ...
- i thing struck me today is that; Me and btoh my brother; when on-board to the MSA (Malaysia Simulation A ....) is a 3D simulation thing ... i really got fainted going on-board.
* remember don't go try the simulation thing happening somewhere near Sg Wang; keep yr money for something better ...
-Later rushed to air-port to pick my good friend; Ms Cai and her gang from LCCT then droped then at Hotel Sri Petaling.

welll that all folkz on my blog todaY ... catch for more avtivities .... me gonna have busy weekendz...
see ya

binks

No comments: