Wednesday, December 24, 2008

1 day to CHRISTMAS!

Blessed Christmas EVE!

Wellcome eventhough Christma Celebration is yet to arrive, I have already receive 2 additional gift already from all my dearest buddy alreayd. Apprently both were given by 2 different Ms. Wong; Ms. Wong Li Lin and Ms. Wong Wen Yun. Thank you very much for the lovely Battery Operated Tooth Brush and a Lovely dinner in The Garden.

This year has been a great year where everybody receive something special from me ... With all those gift were brought; I really must thank you the mighty lord jesus christ for given me the funding for those gift. Praise The Lord and Blessed Birthday unto the Lord Jesus Christ!

Well, looking forward for Christmas Day already ... today office seems to be a little bit quite, it should be the spirit of Holiday has begun. Blessed Christmas Even and a Happy Holiday!

Cheers,
Alex

No comments: