Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blessed Year 2009 ahead!

Well ....
Year 2009 is just less than 12 hour to go!

To everybody who read my BLOG, Blessed Eve New Year and Shall we prepare our heart to welcome the wonderful year of 2009.
Well I was away with my whole family for 3 day away to the southern region of Penisular of Malaysia, in Johor.

We were there attending my Dad's friend daugther wedding in Kulai,Johor and the proceed to Singapore for a short visit to my dear friend, Mrs. Lai-Kuan Mei Yean in her work place back in Boon Keng Street!

It was a great visit to Singapore and Johor ... have a great time in southern region, as I visited the new Immigration Complexe in Johor Bahru, CIQ Building which just lunch 2 weeks ago, but I have 1 quiery, why is there so many Police Traffic Officer found inside the CIQ Building only .... sigh!

But the overall, the CIQ Building was great compare to the old Immigration Building found next to the new Immgration Building.

Well, have a Blessed New Year to all my fellow buddy ...
May The Lord answered and giving you the best of the things you ever asked from him, our lord Jesus Christ!

I'll continue to pray for blessing to all you buddy listed below ... WLL, WWY, RMYF, CKMY and MTMH. You know who you are .....


God Bless,
Alex Tan

No comments: