Sunday, September 16, 2007

finAly bAck HOMe

After spending 5 days in Singapore, i'm finally back home!
Howcome so fast? well yesterday my dad got soemthing to do in Kota Tinggi, so he came down to do his work and also come pick me up as-well!!

I spend a evening night in Johore Bahru before heading back to Seri Petaling ...... Well today i drove from Batu Pahat all the way to Seri Petaling (170 Kilomiters), let me show you something insteresting taken back all the way from Singapore ....

firstly SINGAPORE DOG (instead walking ... the DOG gotten a BABY-CAR)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well due to some technicall issues ... i wasn't able upload the second ITEM ... still will try to upload them next time!

Yes, another i wanna share with you guyz ...
is a Bible Versus ... (taken from book of Psalm 62)


Psalm 62
1 My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
2 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
3 How long will you assault a man? Would all of you throw him down—this leaning wall,
this tottering fence?
4 They fully intend to topple him from his lofty place; they take delight in lies. With their
mouths they bless, but in their hearts they curse. Selah
5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.
6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
7 My salvation and my honor depend on God [a] ; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
8 Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our
refuge. Selah
9 Lowborn men are but a breath, the highborn are but a lie; if weighed on a balance,
they are nothing; together they are only a breath.
10 Do not trust in extortion or take pride in stolen goods; though your riches increase, do not set
your heart on them.
11 One thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong,
12 and that you, O Lord, are loving. Surely you will reward each person according to what he
has done.
I will pray that this will bring some meaning to your life. AMEN
truely,
Alex

No comments: