Saturday, September 8, 2007

whAt A FriDay!!

Friday.......

toDay i when DowntOwn wih my youNgeSt bRother!
we played boWling, then later brought sunglasses for Andy.
Whereas myself, i brought 1 external HDD for myself as preparing myself for the new job overseas. The best thing that happen is that; i receive a call from the HP forwarder, Tiong Nam Logistic .. to arrange for the delivery of my Notebook and Mobile phone from Hewlet Packet.
- HP 520 Notebook
- HP iPaq 512 Messenger

I'm so glad, finally i gotten the stuff and also the best thing is tomorrow, Saturday is my Convo day .... the day i have been waiting for it ..thought my little girl can't make it, still CONVO is there ...

Just becuase of this CONVO, i brought new cloth, pants, belt, and tie just for this convo.

i'll upload the pictue tml ....
see ya
cheerz

No comments: