Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 2 in Bandara Udara Polonia Medan, 13th of November 2007

WeLL, didn't really gotten a great sleep; due to some factor, the place where i stay is near a very busy market place ... as early 0600 hour (GMT +7); the sound of Honning has begun, people talking, and other stuff but i thank god for the lovely technology earpiece, that have safe me and helped me in my sleeping till later the morning. Then i continue in sleeping till around 1000 Hour (GMT +7) then i disturb Mr. Darwin; and start smsing my friend in this town which is busy working.

Later while, we receive a call from Darwin's parent; they were coming to pick us up for lunch. So is was the first time i step into their house, did impress me (hehe) we have our lunch; shortly then Darwin's dad drop us in Sun Plaza, Starbuck again; while we wasting out non-valuable time in Starbuck waiting for my friend to finish work.

Well, still don't know what will happen later; Lovely Mei still busy working in somewhere super far Medan Town, while I'm waiting for her .... and also waiting for Suriaty (5 minute walk from Sun Plaza) to appear later (around 1830 Hour (GMT +7)

1840 Hour (GMT +7), after spending 1 hour walking around Sun Plaza for the second time; we were in A&W for drink while waiting for our transportation. But one thing good here in Medan is that the Non-Genuine DVD copy movie is selling only Rp.10,000 which equilibrium to RM3.66 per piece. All Hail Medan .......

back home again to somewhere nearby Novotel Hotel in Medan; guess what? I didn't not get to meet with Mei; at least she still got call, well same again .... I'm impress of Mei now on how Hardworking she is ... once again ..ALL HAIL MEGARITA ... you are totally change compare to last time; now you are like SUPERWOMEN; You can work from 0800 Hour till 2300 Hour (15 of hour working) You are now Officially SUPERWOMEN truly from my heart)

erM.. well almost time to shut down; conclusion... too all brother and sister in Christ; do help me keep Mei or Mega in prayer that she will listen to me about Christ and accept him as her personal lord and Savior. Also beside Mega, also continue keep MeiYean and LiLin in prayer as well; especially in protection and good health.


tHAt aLL folks on The SeCond dAy ....
bElOW iS pHOTo tAkEn ...

MATABARK COKLAT (The Best in Medan City)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mr. Darwin in A&W (My tour-guide during my entire visit in Medan City)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My lovely Notebook from Hewlet Packet
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Starbuck in Medan (where we spend most of our time there)

Me and Mr. Darwin (in-front of Sun Plaza)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The beautiful View Outside (where I stayed in Medan; One of the busiest street in whole Medan)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: