Sunday, November 25, 2007

weeeKly upDate!

Hello There,

is Has BeeN aWeeK siNCe i'M bAck From my holiday from Medan; that I have already misses it so much... especially the people there!

Today, Sunday, 25th November 2007.
Malaysia again make headline in the world news. This time is protesting by the HINDRAF (Indian Community in Malaysia) protesting in the British High Com. in Jln Ampang, Kuala Lumpur and many thing happen pass few day on some issues back many years ago even far long before I was even born. Well God I prayed that you will provide the British Government a solution and the Indian Community in Malaysia as well. There was nearly 30,000 people gathered to protest and all wanted to send a memorandum to the Queen in England.

Back to my business; well this has been going well, the Invitation Letter is ready for collection and now only need the deposit to be submitted then.. I'm set to go work already after so many months of break I already gotten it. Thank Lord!

Thought thing go well, but not for myself.. I don't know what is bothering me these day.. Firstly I have sleepless almost every night.. been thinking alot of things (don't why it happen to me now) Secondly.. I think I'm abit in depression now (Don't why also) ... Thirdly, I think I really misses somebody a lot since back from holiday (I also don't why this happen so sudden again) Fourth .. Thank god that I have finally finish writting my Personal Testimony that says how great and wonderful thy God is .... Lord Jesus Christ!

Cheerz mate ...
Life goes on whether what will happen, becuase we know that God will always be there with his Children. I Love you so much God ....
CatCh up later with mY PerSonal Testimony.........

brAvo ....

No comments: