Friday, November 9, 2007

sOMe upDates!!

Hi Guys,

Finaly i'm back again to my blOg after nearly 1 whole month hasn't been updating. Well is just that i'm kind of lasy writting it only, so ... i'm back!
Let me see, well recently i was out with couple of friends for dinner in Chilis, Mid Valley, we had a fun night having short fellowship among us; then best of it "I gotten a FREE MEAL from a good friend of mine" hehehe (thats the bets part of it).

Secondly, i finaly decided to drop-by Medan, Indonesia before i'm leaving to shanghai for a short visit; but the bad news is my loving people and good friend isn't free to ENTERTAIN me ... i'm in such a bad situation now; i might just stuck in somebody house for 5 days then next thing is that i'm flying back to Kuala Lumpur .. :( nevermind i pray that GOD will give me a plesent journey there; cuz MIRICLE will HAPPEN!!!

Thirdly, thou i hasn't been working for almost 3 month since my last day of working was in end of July with Teletech; God has been really good because i was so bless with those PART-TIIME job was given .... i was manage to survive will today without any worry and still can happly enjoy and going holidays.

Fourthly, I'm going Medan, Indonesia soon ... in like less than 72 hour more ... i'll be having supper there ... with my favourite MIE BAKSO, SATAY PADANG, and many more. YAhOOOooooo!!

So and So .... conclusiion is that my lovely friend Ms. Wong Li Lin is going back to work after 3 week study break, i really pray that she score flying colors in her examination; thou i been told that was that great, but i deeply believe that GOD will show her mercy and bless her with it. So whats next God? bless her and show her your unfalling love ....

Thats all folks.
wait for my next update ... most probally from my Medan visit. The Daily Update if possible.
Cheerz.
Alexi Binks

No comments: