Wednesday, December 5, 2007

2nD dAy in KotA KinAbAlu

Greeting from Kota Kinabalu!
Well is my second day in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah!
Weather is fine
Sunny day ....
Fresh air ....
Nice holiday vacation ....
I got to be station here in Kota Kinabalu for a certain time till all the project here is done! currently I will be in different hotel before heading back to Another Hotel. What I doing here in Sabah? Well my role is Presales/Project Manager; but currently I'm here in Sabah to assist the current team and to get in-touch with the software. Hopitality Management Software created by PSD from South Africa. Is a software uses by hotel to manage the entire day run system.

This is my first time going work abroad and still praying that God is there with me; I do feel lonely ... why? is what like total silent during night time ... nobody to talk to except making phone call and praying to the lord.

Well, I truly thank the lord for providing me this Job ... where i get to travel around .....

cheerz .
that all folks on the updatez.
well upload the picture soon ...
blessed day ahead!

No comments: