Saturday, December 1, 2007

dAys lEft IN kUAlA LumpUr

Hi Guys .....

counting from today, will be 3 more day before I going to leave Kuala Lumpur to start my new work... Well earlier I was mentioning about Shanghai, China.. again plan has change and I this round has confirm my new work place .... which is Kota Kinabahru, Sabah, Malaysia.

I was finally been employed by a company named dBix. dBix is a software developer company based in Kelana Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. Bcuz of my position; I'm actually required to do a bit of travelling around.. which I'm going to be send over to Sabah immediately to join the current team there for some training to get familiar with the innkeeper system.

Thou is going to be kind of sad can't go to Shanghai to work, but I truly believe that this is job is provided by our heavenly father, Lord Jesus Christ because I remembered that the night before I made a simper prayer onto the Lord for financial breakthrough; yet God eventually had it answered in less than 24 hour. I truly thank you God for the fast response. Here I am ... on coming Monday I going to report to the new work to settle everything needed than on the next day I going to report myself in Kota Kinabahru.

Thank you Jesus for everything you have provided. I now just wanted to make another prayer that I will enjoy and with no complaint about this work. Thank you for listening on it. Amen!

No comments: