Tuesday, December 11, 2007

dAy 7 In lIkAr SquAre ConDoTeL

Hi Guys....
I'm back here again blogging! Well as at today will be my day number 7 staying in LikaS SquAre ConDoTel, Likas, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I have been here since 4th of December 2007; since ever then... I have departed from Kuala Lumpur to client site for work; after staying here for a week .... I started realise I'm a guy has both my leg yet still CACAT wan, becuase I got no car to and stuck in this boring work cum sleeping place and going to be here till Christmas eve.

Well working here is fun because I'm out from the office (that the best part) but the boring part is everything got be independent; I have been buying my dinner form the same restaurant for the whole week and there is another 2 more week to go till i depart back to Kuala Lumpur for some time till I needed back here in Kota Kinabalu in a different project site again.

I guess this is starting time where God gonna put in me such situation to learn something new in my life. Thank god that I found some fun and nice friend here like Mr.Yung, Ms. Chong, Ms. Ng and Mr. Mell ...... Thank god that you guyz ain't boring, selfish ... you guyz really carez .... Hallelujah!!

of cause I truly miss my room, my parent, my grandmom's cooking, both my brother, my lovely friends cum sister like rose and eunice, my buddy candle wong and not to mention my love in somewhere in the world.... siAh man... here during the night really boring crapp!

Faster reach 24th of December 2007, 1830 Hour (where I going to depart from Kota Kinabalu via AirAsia on Flight AK5113) going to reach LCCT at 2100 Hour. And meet up with my family and friends; now I truely understand what is HOMESICK is all about.

Oh! To all brother and sister in Christ ... please do keep Uncle David Wong (Leader of B&P Group) in your prayer as he felt some heart pain and currently in under going several medical check-up on his heart in Colorado Spring Hospital. Please pray for him for healing; so that is able to fly back to KL asap to be with his family. And also pray for the B&P Thank Giving Dinner; pray that this event will be a fun and happening event in the B&P calender.

That all folks on my mumbling... thank for spending your lovely time reading my grumbling .... TaTa

With Love,
Alexi Binks

No comments: