Monday, August 20, 2007

mY weEkenD ,,,

SaturdaY AFtERNOOn ...

drove from my PLace sri Petaling, KL ... all the way to bUkit Bintang (Low Yat Plaza) to collect people's HDD from warranty and took a smaLL waLK in Times Square ..

Times Square ... jam with kids .. people .. family .. tourist .. and people ..
while in Times Square .. drop-by the Keselamatan Jalan Raya Campaign organize by the Malaysia Government to educate the basic Road Safety to the public !!

beside that nothing much really happen ... was really a peace and quite saturday for me!


Sunday .... (bz weekend)
morning usual ..breakfast with the FAMILY!
send mom to her friends house for her gathering ... in somewhere SUNGAI BULOH
when shopping with my youngest brother ... (The Curve ... Ikano Power Center)
Dinner with parent ...
when to my bosses House to visit my bosses brother (darwin) to make sure he is still alive ...
now ... (present moment ... just blogging)

---------
I Peter 5:7 says ...
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you

No comments: