Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday >>>> August 21, 2007

Today is such a great day!

Firstly ...
happen around 1800 hour ... location: Dining Room ... Incident: Was about to dispose 1 notebook. Asus T9 notebook; Intel Pentium Mobile 3 700Mhz, 128MB SD-RAM, 20GB HDD ... which was reported spoil and i brought from customer for only RM100 ... was alive some how ...
i hereby attach together a picture of this wonderful notebook ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Secondly ...
I played computer games the whole day ... with my DELL Desktop ...

Thirdly ...
I clear soem fo the really old JUNK in my room .. like those spoiled CD-ROM finaly been remove, cloth finaly been placed back into my closet, ... still haven't swept & mop my room yet .... haIH

Fourthly ...
My cousin 320GB SATA HDD is finanly back from RMA ... tomorrow gonna go to his house to INSTALLED for him ...

Fifthly ...
found a very funny video to share with you guyz ... tell us how important WHY WE MUST DRINK MILK or atleast consume CALSIUM ...



Lastly i wanna share is ....
Ones must always be grateful what the LORD has given to us ... apprieciate all the things we have!!!

cheeerz mate ....
that all folks.
With Love,
BinKS

No comments: