Saturday, August 25, 2007

sAd friDay nighT anD boRing SatURdaY

hie guyz..

bacK agAin with MY bloG!!
weLL yesterday i had lunCh wiTh 2 lenglUI...
have lunch with Ms Rose Mah and Ms Eunice Wong...
we met in Masjid Jamek; OCBC Bank front door!

we had some really lousy chicken rice(everything was serve COLD) still have to finish everthing also stiLL ... here come the saddest part of the dAY ..

my youngest brother eventually formatted the wrong hard-disk .. causes all my file, mp3, all my series, all my hard-work assignment cum my final year project, all my photograph ... everything just vaniSh from my siGHt ..

beside everything ... i'm still waiting for my new notebook & handphone to arrive from the Hewlet Packet warehouse to be delivered to me .... James Chen .. faster chase the delivery guy to delivered it to me ..... can't wait till it arrive ..

yea ... just few more dayz .. my good friend from Shanghai is coming for her holiday ... still the most wanted person isn't here ..yet dunno when i gonna see her (she is back to where she belong for nearly 3 month (hasn't been seeing her; only listen to her VOICE; bet she change alot) nevermind ... i'll be m very seeting her very soon .... wait for me kay!!!

Saturday ....
half day report on my boring saturday ..
nothing much ...
just help mummy do some house work ..then now lying in da hall playing computer....

thank for been so patient sitting here and reading my daily bloG
hae fun..]
god bless ya!
-n-

No comments: