Tuesday, September 9, 2008

1st SOUP ever cooked myself ...

Hi everybody ...

GUESS WHAT HAPPEN?
I boiled myself a very wonderful soup ...... My first ever self boiled soup.
BAH KUT TEH soup serve with chicken instead of meat! but still best ever food ever had since 5 week away from Kuala Lumpur.

All this had to thanks to my mom for buying those ready boiled herbal from local supermarket back home, my grandad for delivered it to Serdang my uncle house and lastly my Uncle cum Boss who brought it from Kuala Lumpur to Doha for me.

Preparation ..
1 Packet of Mo Sang Kor Bah Kut Teh
100 Gram of Chicken meat and 1 Drum Stick
1 whole piece of Garlic
4 teaspoon of Thick Soy Souce
2 teaspoon Light Soy Souce
1 1/2 teaspoon of salt

I just simply cut the chicken into pieces, wash the garlic, then boiled the 1.5liters of water .... once the water is boiled .. i just pour everything into the pot and let it cooked in slow fire for 1 hour or more ..... next thing you know is that the soup is ready to serve. It look pretty deliciouse as well ....

Picture ...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: