Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Gadget I brought to pampered myself while staying in Doha

Dear Reader!

I may knwo that my blog is abit bored these days... nothing much happening! Especially that this is slowly becoming a recipe/cooking blog for posting couple of cooking stuff... guess what; this is what I'm doing in Doha .... cook breakfast, lunch, dinner, and supper ..... trying not to eat outside to save AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!

Well, just a quick update on the new GADGET I just brought last Thursday in VIRGIN MEGASTORE, VILLAGGIO that costed me QR 461.00 some where RM450.00 which i always see in Kuala Lumpur and never dream of buying it, well I did it in Doha. All thanks to my saving from my monthly allowance given every month: I manage to save QR 500 and spend it on that new gadget!

It is a ACCESORIES for my lovely IPOD TOUCH! Is a speaker where you cna attach it on to my IPOD to listen music, sync music and charge the IPOD! COOOL
This thing may look small and not powerfull ... but I tell u ...sound is just incredible for a small thing like this ..... Now that I can play music loud in the hall, room and even toilet ..... in kitchen as well ..... becuase it can be powered by BATTERY!!! Beside using it with my IPOD, I can attach it to my notebook and any other electronic item that has 3.5mm audio jack .... incredible.

Photo of my latest Gadget ...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: