Monday, September 8, 2008

7th of September 2008, Sunday; 2133 hour (GMT +3)

Dear Blog,

This is some update what happen past 1 week, I remembered I was talking to Li Lin while she is drivign back from her work place; our usual routine where either I will call her nor she will call me sometime around 1730 hour till 1830 hour (GMT +8) every Monday till Friday for the pass 1 whole year already ... we will just talk and mumble about our work, complait and all sort of stuff we will talk. Just about that, couple days back she challenge me to cook steam salted chicken. Guess what happen! success eventually, I followed the step by step she told me; the result was just fantastic.

How I did?
Step 1: Marinate the chicken with salt (1 1/2 tea spoon of salt)
Step 2: Let the salt sock awhile together with the chicken
Step 3: Heat up the wok wit water till it boil
Step 4: Place the marinated chicken inside the wok for steam - 15 to 20 minute
Step 5: Ready to served with White Rice.
Simply the best and easy!

Then after that day, I was talking with my aunt via my cousin using MSN Messenger; she thought me how to cook couple of dishes like Soy Souce Chicken, Soy Souce Chicken with Ginger and Fish & Chip. So, today I successfully cooked one of the dishes she teaches me, which is Soy Souce Chicken with Ginger... not bad! only that the chicken needs to be cook longer, need more soy souce and ginger.

bravo to myself .... from only knows how to fried egg, cook instant noodle and boiled rice; now that I know how to cook a few simple dished thanks to Li Lin's support. Next mission is to boiled soup from the ready pack herbal soup that I requested my uncle to bring it to Doha for me .... Guess tomorrow I will try ... All the best to myself ....

Another great news, eventually 3 week ago; I had to ask my uncle to bring my Ipod Touch back to Kl to send for warranty (my brother will do it) after shortly 3 weeks only, my lovely Ipod Touch transformed into a new unit ... Thanks to the Apple Inc. Now that I have a brand new Ipod Touch (everything is shinny and just GREAT)

Last but not least .... I would love to give thanks to mightly lord for letting all this great and wonderful thing happen to me. Praise The Lord!


Simply the best,
Alex Tan Wee Yong reporting from Doha, Qatar

No comments: