Saturday, September 13, 2008

My wondeful ABC Soup

My second SOUP in DOHA!

This round I had ABC soup, greatly served with CHICKEN instead of PORK RIBS.
Before start cooking or boiling the ABC soup, I have to prepare some ingredient like Potatoes, Carrot, Chicken, Onion, Hot Water and Pot.

Firstly I have to gather all ingredient, wash it, cut the potatoes and carrot into small pieces and chicken as well and wash the onion. Secondly, boil water using the pot ... wait till the water is boiled then next thing is to throw everything I have prepared into the pot to boil between 1 hour to 4 hour with slow fire; remember the longer hour you cooked the soup .. the tastier it will be ... (make sure not over cooked) After cooking it for almost 4 hour with slow fire, my soup is finally ready to served with white rice.


Cheers!

Gallery
Photobucket

No comments: